Friday, September 04, 2009

Art Habits 01

I got this idea off a friend. Basically just point out some things you repeatedly draw and what not. I'm gonna do this in multiple posts though. Heh.



I guess this is one of my definite habits. The scribble under the eye. I dunno how it started actually, but I think it was wrinkles on the face. Heheheh. %D It's always in the same place though... I once had a scratch on that part of my face... maybe that's where it came from, lol.

Another is the tiny pupils. My characters constantly look frightened, heheh. I really like simplified eyes. Nothing fancy when it comes to the eyes.

One more... uh, tear ducts. the middle one doesn't have it but I try to add those in, I like them. :> They give a nice shape to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment