skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, November 21, 2009
These boys are alcoholic... lol.
:P I need to pay more attention to the architecture of the boys home. >|3 But for the most part the comics been in the kitchen/bar area.
Thats right.
Bar. >DDD
Despite Django not being a heavy drinker, this is one of his favorite drinkydrinkies.
Bourbon.
I love this barstool. I don't think the boys would own this kind.
But I'd love 'em. Paul Frank. PAUL FRANK!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Comics found here. :D
Vacan7's comic site at Smackjeeves
Serial Trauma's at Drunk Duck
http://www.formspring.me//AstroBullet
Labels
Admirer
(3)
Animals
(1)
animation
(14)
Art Habits
(1)
Ask Django
(4)
Ask Troy
(5)
Broken
(3)
Django
(39)
DjoDjo
(8)
Eel
(1)
heir
(2)
Illustrations
(5)
Incubus
(5)
Meme
(9)
Patient
(5)
random
(14)
References
(2)
Roughs
(3)
Secrets
(2)
Settings
(4)
Sovereign
(3)
Troy
(4)
Vacan7
(29)
Wife
(7)
Blog Archive
March
(2)
April
(1)
January
(1)
December
(11)
November
(11)
October
(2)
September
(10)
August
(7)
July
(2)
June
(6)
May
(5)
March
(5)
February
(1)
January
(9)
December
(13)
November
(14)
September
(7)
August
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment