Django: Share with us one of your interesting experiences of being a police man. What do you think of the uniform? :D
"My brother insisted that I get the tighter fitting pants, even though those are for the motorcycle units. >>; I remember once my partner and I had to do a late night stakeout outside of a motel... we didn't find our guy, but we did catch someone else. Talk about luck, we didn't have to go back empty handed after all."
Django: How often do you visit bars? Do you go with coworkers or by yourself?
"Every now and then I go out for a drink. I live in a busy part of town so a good bar isn't far from me. :> Howard usually holds little get togethers, but sometimes I go alone. But when I'm alone I tend to get some unwanted attention... ó~ò;"
Django: How good is your alcohol tolerance?
"I've been told I'm pretty good at drinking... but I don't know. How good is good? I just drink because I'm thirsty."
Django: How do you like Troy as a superior? Hear that he's quite a tough taskmaster in terms of research!
"Well, he's really tough, but at the same time I guess I'm glad. I can improve that way right. ^^; He's so devoted to figuring out the crime that we get things done quick and it's great."
Sunday, September 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment