Django: Based on what you told your brother, why are you "sleeping on the job so much" lately? D: Are you still newcomer to your job--is that why it took you two hours to get those papers to Troy?
"I got used to sitting in a car and watching out for things that getting stuck in the office just got really boring. I really need to get used to this new work style."
Django: Are you "out of the closet" at work? Or does the police force generally frown over such a thing...? D:
"Anything concerning relationships isn't a very good topic to talk about in the department. I don't bother talking about myself much there, so in a way, I guess I am still in the closet."
Django and Troy: Hey, do you guys ever have assignments where the two of you must work separately for a period of time--even if the situation borders on risky, if not outright dangerous?
Django: "Well, sometimes Troy does have me work on some assignments alone. It's usually just office work. Sometimes when we're doing fieldwork he would make stay behind with some other officers or out of the crime scene. He doesn't let me follow him sometimes. I guess he doesn't want me to mess anything up, he says he'll end up getting in trouble. :x"
Troy: "I'm supposed to train Morenos and basically keep an eye on him all the time. I think he does need to learn a few things on his own, so I make him work on a few things on his own. I'm not allowed to do fieldwork by myself, but if something is too risky for Morenos I just leave him somewhere safe."
Sunday, September 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment