

The one on the left was done last week.
After some critiques and approvals I was given the ok to move forward and after a week I have the one on the right. That, plus other extra frames of animation I wanted to sketch out and clean.
I think I'm the only person in class that tried to figure out a loop. Kinda happy that I did. It took extra effort in the beginning because timing and spacing is key, but in the end I can have the walk last for a long time.
I hate arms... so much. I'm still trying to figure them out.
After some critiques and approvals I was given the ok to move forward and after a week I have the one on the right. That, plus other extra frames of animation I wanted to sketch out and clean.
I think I'm the only person in class that tried to figure out a loop. Kinda happy that I did. It took extra effort in the beginning because timing and spacing is key, but in the end I can have the walk last for a long time.
I hate arms... so much. I'm still trying to figure them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment