Saturday, April 09, 2011

Out of the Vacan7 character, who's the easiest character to draw? The hardest? Who's the one you enjoy drawing the most, and why?

Django is arguably the easiest now, just neutral or worried Django, since i draw that so often. Even when I have to draw him with Incubus' personality there's an extra level of thinking that makes him a little bit harder to draw.

Troy is the hardest, but also the most fun. He's interesting and challenging. Unfortunately when I finish drawing him I either love it or hate it. xD There's no gray area for this guy. Hopefully one day I'll draw him perfectly every time. *w*

The difference I'd say between the two is that Django has flexible eyes and a very solid face with limited planes. Troy on the other hand has eyes that constantly look sleepy, and a long face that shifts planes every here and there. Even his nose has more shifts in direction than Django.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment