Troy: What's your vehicle of choice?
"Anything that runs is fine. My Audi TT has been reliable enough."
Troy: We know you're a busy guy, but how's your dating experience so far?
"I'd rather not talk about my past love life."
Troy: What are your eating habits? Can you cook for yourself pretty well?
"I eat salads. A lot. Or I just go out for food. It's not that I can't cook, it's more like I'm no good with mixing ingredients... or timing... I've burned a few things... just not good at that."
Django and Troy: Don't you ever wonder about the criminals that get let out of jail after several years--of them possibly going after you for revenge? How do you cope with such a worry?
Troy "It used to scare me to death in my first years, but living in fear and not having anything happen was too frustrating. Now I try not to think about, after all, I've made it this far."
Django "I'm still kinda scared. ._.; Troy tells me not to be."
Sunday, September 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment