Sunday, September 05, 2010

Ask Troy Set 03

Troy: So, have you seen any photos of Django's earlier days of being a policeman? :D Did you know him from that far back?
"I've seen him around the department before, the only photo I have of him is his ID picture from when the chief told me I'd be getting a new partner. I never really talked to him back then, just saw him walking around and whatnot. It's hard not to notice the guy with the tight fitting pants."

Troy: How long has Django been working under you? Is he earning his keep so far, ya think? :D
"It hasn't been long really, a few months or so. He's obedient, which is good, but I think I'm gonna need him to speak his mind a bit more. I mean I think I've trained him enough, it's time he started making choices for himself... well, good choices."

Django and Troy: Back then, what kind of students were you guys? Any subjects you liked/excelled at?
Django "I was an okay student. I liked to relax, but I did try hard in school, so I ended up with B's mostly. I really liked my literature classes actually. >D The criminology classes were interesting, maybe not fun, but still interesting."
Troy "I really just tried to go with the flow with extra classes, but when it came to studying criminology I made sure to get good grades. Ultimately ended up overworking myself a bit. If I could I would go back and take some more music theory classes."

Troy: Would you say you're a "flower and chocolates" kind of man, or have you created something for somebody before? No need to tell us who, if that's too personal. :P
"Writing songs never really worked out for me, so I turned to just buying flowers and chocolates. It's really hard to come up with stuff and it really hurts when it doesn't work out."

No comments:

Post a Comment