Sunday, September 05, 2010

Ask Troy Set 04

Troy: *Random hug* You look like you needed one, mister! ^A^ (Judging from that last sentence concerning the flower-and-chocolates, anyway! :P)
"Ugh, why? This is what happens when you open up. =A="

Troy: So, I'm guessing the job requires for you to pull all-nighters sometimes. What do you do to keep yourself awake? Any way you like your caffine (if any...)?
"Coffee's good enough, with some cream. Black doesn't seem to do any better for me."

Troy: What's your usual style of dress?
"Pretty simple, really. If it fits and if it's comfy, I'll take it. I like to think less is more, so I'm not looking for anything garish or gaudy. T-shirt and jeans are just fine for me, and if it's chilly I'll put something on top of that."

Troy: Just curious, considering your past of good grades and "questionable behavior"--how would you describe yourself as a teenager? Were you the kind of kid who could good grades without studying a lot for it? If so... *Jealous*
"Well, I got my work done as best I could and as quick as I could. Part of me didn't want to fail anything, but another part of me really wanted to have fun. So I kinda balanced out. I could have probably done better if I tried harder, but I was content with what I could achieve while still having fun. Nowadays I feel like I really should have tried harder."

No comments:

Post a Comment